Songwriters Anonymous Spring Retreat
$18.00 – $295.00
May 7-9, 2021
Early Bird Sale!
All passes purchased on, or before Friday, April 23rd receive special pricing as follows…thereafter and day of will require an additional charge.
What a perfect way to get away to a safe environment and breath some fresh Hill Country air! Camp Stewart has been continuously operating since 1924 (almost 100 years), even through this pandemic.
Participants will be provided:
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Rustic Cabins
- For an additional $200 Climate controlled houses and rooms in houses are available (currently SOLD OUT)
- You will have full access of Camp Stewart’s over 500 acres and 1 1/2 miles of the Guadalupe River.
- Fishing, hiking, swimming, canoeing, tennis, volleyball, basketball, climbing and views of wildlife only the Hill Country can provide .
- Songwriting sessions hosted by Mark David Manders & The Whiskey Wimmin
- Participants will get to perform on multiple stages.
- Itineraries and daily schedule will be provided with registration
Things To Bring:
- Any instruments or sound equipment
- swimwear, swim shoes, sunscreen
- bug repellent, hiking shoes, water shoes
- BYOB BYOB BYOB!
- water bottle or Yeti
- light jacket or rain coat
- favorite pillow (you’re welcome)
- Love of music and time with friends and new friends
Full Weekend Retreat Pass, Saturday Day Pass, Mother's Day Gospel Brunch, Horseback