CAMPFIRE RETREAT – October 1st-3rd, 2021
$45.00 – $2,850.00
The perfect getaway, a safe environment and fresh Hill Country air! Camp Stewart has been continuously operating since 1924, even through the pandemic.
Participants will be provided:
- All Meals, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Accommodations in shared rustic cabins.
- Private cabins and limited luxury lodging available for additional fees & availability.
- Full access of Camp Stewart’s grounds, over 500 acres & 1.5 miles of private Guadalupe riverfront.
- Fishing, hiking, swimming, canoeing, tennis, volleyball, basketball, climbing and views of wildlife only the Hill Country can provide.
- Hosted Songwriting Workshops & sessions programmed throughout the weekend.
- Participants will get to signup to perform throughout the weekend.
- Hosted Happy Hours & sponsored surprises!
- Itineraries and daily schedule will be provided with registration.
Things To Bring:
- Any instruments or sound equipment
- swimwear, swim shoes, sunscreen
- bug repellent, hiking shoes, water shoes
- BYOB BYOB BYOB!
- water bottle or Yeti
- light jacket or rain coat
- favorite pillow (you’re welcome)
- Love of music and time with friends, old & new
- Please be mindful to leave all children, human, beloved fur babies & pets, cared for at home.